Pigment Dispersions for UV and UV LED Digital Inks
KP-UV series are pigment dispersions at high pigment loads (30 wt.%) specifically designed for the production of UV and UV LED digital inks.
They are based on high-performance resin-free polymeric dispersants, inkjet quality pigments and a blend of two key monomers, DPGDA and PONPGDA. Their excellent long-term stability, color strength and compatibility with most monomers and oligomers assure both reliability and flexibility to ink formulators.
KP-UV series pigment dispersions can be mixed with the letdown solution in various quantities depending on individual formulations and custom applications.
With KP-UV series is possible to produce a finished digital ink without having to carry out additional process steps and with the following advantages:
- Speed to produce the ink: it will allow user to strongly reduce production, transport and research costs.
- High pigment concentration: they allow user to make an extremely easy formulation and to benefit from an important increase on production yield.
• High pigment load (30 wt.%)
• Based on HMW dispersant
• Low viscosity
• « nm average particle size, narrow particle size distribution
• Excellent compatibility with a wide range of co-solvents and resins
• Excellent storage stability
• Possibility of providing tailor-made dispersions (process and spot colors)