Water-based Pigment Digital Dispersions
The KP-WB series are water-based dispersions with a high load of ready-to-use pigments for the production of digital inks.
They are products with high technological content, requirements on polymeric and high performance dispersants and pigments selected for INKJET quality.
Their excellent long-term stability, color fastness and compatibility with the range of co-solvents and resin.
KP-WB series allows you to create a finished digital ink without having to carry out further process steps:
- Speed to make inks: consensus to strongly reduce production, transport and research costs.
- High concentration of pigment: set an extreme training facility for the user and an important production yield.
- Latest generation pigments: use even in the most restrictive sectors of Food Packaging.
- High pigment load (over 35%)
- Based in high molecular weight dispersant and water
- Low viscosity, high surface tension
- << 200 nm of average particle size, narrow particle size distribution
- Absence of resins, co-solvents and volatile materials (VOC)
- Excellent compatibility with the broad range of co-solvents and resins
- Excellent storage stability
- Possibility of providing taylor made dispersions (process and spot colors)